Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hi-ya!


It all starts here.

Regan runs? Regan attempts to run. Regan is a newbie.

I'm fresh off of 3 1/2 months of running. I have been bitten though, by the running bug that is. Yes, I'm still very new and fresh to all of this but I LOVE running. It's quality time with me, who wouldn't love that, right?
After searching through many running blogs, I came to the conclusion that hardly any of them are true "newbies". So I figured why not me, why not make a blog of my running adventures as a fresh new runner. Sure, I love reading stories of seasoned veterans, but I also like to read about someone in the same position as me; beginner problems, issues and curiosities.

So this is where I will put it all out there. My issues, my trials and errors. My good runs and my bad runs. Bear with me, grammer is not my strong suit here.

 My journey starts now, well three months ago, a journey to something most people would consider crazy but I WILL be running the Disney Marathon in January 2014, all the more reason to get out there and run right?

Until next time!
 xxxx,
  Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment