The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the rules for recieving the award!
- Tell 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link to their blogs in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you passed the award to.
- Go back to their pages and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
- I am a lefty!
- I can write backwards as fast as I can write normal.
- I work with autistic children and I LOVE it!
- I have only been seriously running since October 2012.
- I have a brother who is a Marine and stationed in CA
- Some of my favorite foods in the world are onions, mushrooms and radishes.
- I could easily go without eating meat, most meat creeps me out.
- I have expensive taste!
- Although I am not a huge girly-girl, my favorite color is Pink.
- I love comic books (The Avengers, Thor, The Walking Dead...)
- I am shy when you first meet me!
Questions I had to answer:
- What is your favorite book? This is a hard one because I really don't have a favorite book, I LOVE to read. I have about 12 pages of books on my Nook and bookshelves full of books, comic books, etc. I just love to read so I can't answer this : )
- What is the one blog you check every day? I love Mile Posts. She is so inspiring and I just love her blog. I also like From Icecream to Marathon, who is also inspiring and seems so sweet! So I guess there are a few I look at everyday.
- What is your favorite city to visit? My favorite city to visit would have to be.....around here I guess Atlanta. Good food and shopping not too far from home.
- What is your pet peeve? I have a lot of pet peeves; stupid people being a big one. Haha.
- What is your go to meal to cook? I really am not the cook, my fiance is, lol. My go to meal probably would be tacos, quick and good.
- Do you go to yard sales/tag sales? I don't go to yard sales as much as I would like to! But I do love a good sale.
- What is your favorite yard sale/ tag sale find? I got jeans on black Friday one year at Gap for $19.00!! Would this be a tag sale? lol.
- What is the best piece of blogging advice you have received? I really have not recieved much advice yet, so bring it on! : )
- High heels or flats? Flats!!!
- What bad habit would you love to give up? Picking my cuticles, haha.
- Mac or PC? I have a PC but would love a Mac.
11 Questions for people I nominate:
- Why did you decided to start a blog?
- Where do you work? Do you like it?
- If you could be anything in the world what would you be? Could be a certain job, an animal, etc..be creative!
- Where did your blog name come from?
- Do you excercise/work out? If so, what is your favorite thing to do?
- What are 3 of your favorite "get pumped up" songs?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What is your favorite color?
- What hand do you write with?
- Knock Knock?
- What is the last book you read? Was it good?
- Mae Movement
- See Jackie Runn
- Making a Run for It
- Run Eat Date Sleep
- Rebecca Roams
- Hot mom Hot Wife
- The Wannabe Athlete
- A Runner's Pursuit
- Full Crazy 262
Wow, so I finally finished that! It was quite a chore. I do have to say I have been slacking on my workouts this week, I have just been having a rough week as far as being dog tired and other personal issues. Don't worry, I plan to pick back up full force on Monday!!