Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekly recap!

Here is what I've done this week!

Monday:
Goal-4
Actual-2 miles, on the track at the gym. We just joined a new gym and I was excited to try out the indoor track! I figured out I didn't *love* it. I was constantly looking over my shoulder as the track was pretty packed. I think I like the treadmill better as far as indoor running goes! Also, never dry shave before you go run-ouch! 

Tuesday:
Goal-none
Actual-1 mile up the road just because it was pretty out. I just felt like I had to becasue it was such a nice day. It was pretty pointless though and I decided to turn around because my thighs were eating my shorts pretty bad. 

Wednesday:
Goal-4
Actual: 3.2 miles in 42 min on treadmill and 1.35 miles in 17:46 on track before that so 4.55-wow! I felt great today! I actually feel like I owe some of the credit to the girl beside me on the treadmill. She was booking it and because she was doing so, I didn't want to stop. So, thanks random treadmill girl! 

Thursday:
Goal-0, late work day
Actual-0

Friday:
Goal-Between 2 and 3 miles
Actual: 2.1 miles, not sure of my time, I had to restart my treadmill twice because I hit the stop button somehow with my hand..whatever, I know I got in 2 if not a little more. 

I am planning on going to the gym tomorrow morning to get in a few miles. I cut my workout short today (Friday) because I just wasn't feeling it, and after my treadmill kept stopping I finally just quit and decided to come try again on Saturday. I have been running indoors mostly this week because mom is sick and I am not a huge fan of running outside alone, where I live I really don't have too many options so the gym is a good place for me. Plus, I feel like I go a little faster that normal on the treadmill so I think it does benefit me, it is also a good morale boost. : D

All in all I have felt pretty decent about my running this week and I am still loving my shoes! I would like to keep my milage around at least 3.2 or higher everytime I run, I think I am getting to that point in my running where I need to do that. No, I am still not super fast but speed will come. It is not my biggest concern right now. 

 1 week from tomorrow I have the Cherry Blossom 5k so I am excited about that! Have a great weekend!
And if your not surre you can do it, just hold your head high and keep on keeping on! You can do all things through Him!

Regan 

No comments:

Post a Comment