Monday, March 18, 2013

Motivational Monday!

Wednesday before I ran, I prayed for a run that would make me feel comfortable signing up for the Disney marathon when it opens soon. I  prayed for confidence in my self and my run; well, God blessed me with a great run! It boosted my self confidence so much and it confirmed my decision to sign up for the Disney marathon when it opens in April!

I also had the best run Saturday morning, I did 3.1 in 44 min, two confidence boosting runs this week! I am so greatful for runs like that and so blessed to be able to do this. It makes me feel accomplished and proud, even though I am not doing much compared to some, I came from being able to not run at all to building up to 4 miles in a couple of months. I think that's pretty good! It goes to show you with some hard work, determination and faith you can accomplish what you put your mind to. If your doubting yourself, just get out there and try! You CAN do it.


Me, red faced after my Saturday treadmill run!


I hope that  I can be a little motivation for someone who thinks they can't do it. I'm not naturally athletic, I don't look athletic and I am a pretty slow runner right now-but I am trying and the hard work is starting to show, so just keep on going!

I am excited for the Cherry Blossom 5k this weekend. I plan to totally redeem the stinky 5k I had a month ago!

Have a wonderful Monday and know that you CAN do it, whatever it is, no matter what!
xoxo,
Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment