Saturday, March 2, 2013

5 things Friday, on Saturday!

5 things I love Friday!


1. My new shoes!!! I had yet another great run today in my new Newton Momentums. I felt amazing! I am seriously giddy over these shoes. If you ever think you are having shoe issues, get it checked out, I promise you that it can make all of the difference.

See, I felt amazing today-progress! 


2. Radishes! I know this is seems like a very odd one, but I have been loving radishes this week. Raw radishes, that is. I cut them in half, wash them and stick them in a container in my fridge for a quick snack! I have also found that when I have a healthy snack already washed and prepared, I choose that over something that may be junky. 

3. Lush Cosmetics! After waiting for what seemed like forever, I finally got my Lush products I ordered offline. Totally worth the wait! I ordered 5 different bath bombs and they stuck in a sample of some handmade soap. Lush Cosmetics are fresh, handmade cosmetics; they also are against animal testing. I have only tried 1 bath bomb so far and I loved it. It made my water turn bright pink and it smelled great, it also moisturized me pretty well. I will definitely be ordering more!

This bath bomb is called "Sex Bomb" haha


4. My Garmin watch. I really have been loving my new watch. It took me no time to figure out how to use it and even using Garmin Connect online is super easy, and I love looking at all of my stats. If you are in the market for a simple, easy to use, and cute running watch then I highly recommend this one. It is also very lightweight, I hardly notice it on my arm. 




5. Last but not least, I have been loving Starbucks this week. I usually make my coffee at home, but this week I have been in the mood for Starbucks twice. I could probably drink their overpriced (but sooo good) coffee everyday, oh and indulge on some of their delicious cake pops while I'm at it. Some weeks more than others I really want Starbucks, and this was one of those weeks. 

I apologize if this post bored you! I just wanted to try something new. I also know that I am posting this on Saturday, not Friday, but we can let it slide this time. : p

Later!
Regan 



No comments:

Post a Comment