Monday, March 11, 2013



So I was excited to run today but plans changed; mom was not feeling well so I decided to try out the indoor track at our new gym. I managed to get 2 slow miles (no need to embarass myself with posting the pace lol, slow is slow), and for it being just me and my thoughts, that's not horrible. I could have gone longer but I got a late start waiting for Markus to get home, so I did 2 miles and decided to just stop there so we could come home and fix dinner, etc.

Running on the indoor track is a hard thing for me, I think I prefer the treadmill if I have to do any sort of indoor running. It made me feel extremely slow, and the fact that you had to go 12x around to make a mile instead of 4 times really messed with my head. 

Buuuuuuuuuuut all in all at least I got out there and did something. I could have easily made the decision to stay home on the couch. So I will pat myself on the back for that. Did I run what this Monday gave me? Honestly, no. I should have gone longer and pushed harder, but I got out there. I plan to go conquer the indoor track again tomorrow and I hopefully WILL come back with a better report! 


Later!
Regan C.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job! You did a run and that is what matters!
    ali @ Forty before 40

    ReplyDelete