Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oh Baby!

Things have been busy this week, I have not forgotten about my beloved blog though!
My brother's wife started having contractions this afternoon, so my little nephew should be here any day! I am super sad though that I will be left out because I can't afford a plane ticket to California. My brother is a Marine and is stationed in California, I would love to be able to go out there when Hudson is born! My mom is going along with my nana and grandpa, so I am feeling a little sad that I can't afford to go because I am getting married in June! : ((

I had a good run Monday of 4 miles with my mom, and I am getting ready for the Cherry Blossom 5k the 23rd of this month, I WILL have a better time!

Just wanted to do a short update of this busy week, I will be back soon!

Regan

1 comment:

  1. Hudson is one of my top names for our future babies :) Adorable!
    Congrats Auntie!!

    ReplyDelete